Versatile and lightweight, the Glamnetic 5-magnet Love Lash is a breezy round lash with alternating lengths that creates a more-awake eye to recharge your look. Perfect for natural lash lovers.
All our lashes are trimmable and last over 30 uses because there's no glue to clump up on the band given it's properly cared for. Simply scratch off the dried magnetic liner off the magnets in between uses to clean your lashes and keep in our special case for safe-keeping. Suitable for any girl on the go who doesn't want to waste time on messy glue!
Please note: Magnetic Eyeliner is Sold Separately
- Do your eye makeup as you normally would - eyeshadow and mascara
- Line your lashes with Glamnetic magnetic liner from the start to end of your natural lash line as you normally would, making sure to draw a thick enough line for the Glamnetic mink lashes to magnetize to. You can also use your regular eyeliner under the magnetic eyeliner and just use our products over it as an adhesive.
- Add a 2nd coat. *This is an important step*
- Allow to fully dry for 10 seconds. Liner must be dry for lashes to magnetize.
- Starting with the inner corner, hold Lashes to eye. Lash will "jump" to the magnetic liner. Make sure the lash is as close to your lash line as possible. Place the rest of the lash on liner.
- When you are happy with placement, lightly press lash down to secure it and wear all day! For removal of eyeliner off eyelid, use q tips dipped in oil (coconut, olive, jajoba, Argan, etc)
- To reuse eyelashes, gently scratch off hardened magnetic liner stuck on magnets or use q tips dipped in oil to gently dissolve any liner stuck on magnets
- Magnetize Lash back into original container for reuse!
*for a video of how to care for your lashes visit our HOW TO section
- 100% cruelty free mink lash
- 5 magnets per lash for maximum hold
- With proper care can last up to 40 uses
- Eyelash length 12-14mm
- Pair comes with reusable lash case in which lashes magnetize into
HOW TO BE GLAMNETIC
Mom loves these lashes
I bought these lashes for my mom because they are the more natural look type of lash and she loves them. It's easier for me to apply them on her than it is for her to do so herself so I put em on her and then she's good to go.
I loved these lashes so much! But, after a couple of uses the lashes came apart. I was so sad! Cleaning them isn’t something easy. But definitely worth the money!
Loving the Wispiness
I have really petite facial features therefore lashes easily look way too dramatic for me. The Love lash adds the perfect amount of emphasis to my lashes. Super wispy and the perfect length.
Love and so easy
I really love the liner and lashes I got, so easy and simple! Will be buying more