Nail Application Tips:
• Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
• Push back cuticles using the cuticle stick and sanitize nails with alcohol pads.
• Size Glamnetic nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
• Apply an even layer of glue to natural nails and the back of Glamnetic nails.
• Align Glamnetic nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
• Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
• Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
• Gently peel Glamnetic nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
• Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturize hands after.
CAUTION: Contains Ethyl Cyanoacrylate. BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH AND SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. In case of eyelid bonding: consult a physician. In case of skin bonding: soak in water and ease apart gently. Do not use around eye area. Discard any unused glue after use.
For more detailed application tips, please visit our How To page :)