What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal, Amazon Pay, QuadPay, BITCOIN
What is Quadpay?
Split your purchase into 4 payments with QuadPay
- Choose QuadPay as your payment method at checkout for orders over $35. No long forms or credit checks required, just instant approval.
- Checkout using a credit or debit card. The first 25% of your order total is charged at the time of purchase.
- Pay the rest in equal installments billed automatically over 6 weeks. There are no late fees if payed on time!
Will I be charged duties/customs fee?
Duties/Fees are not included. You will have the option to pay the duties upfront, or upon arrival at checkout with Passport. Passport is our international tracking system, you can read more about it here.
How do I sign up?
- Select Catch at checkout. You’ll be redirected to Catch to log in or create an account.
- To create an account, you’ll need to provide your phone number, name and email and link your bank account. Catch uses Plaid and Teller to link your bank in seconds—you’ve probably done this before if you have Venmo, Robinhood, or have filed your taxes online.
- If you already have a Catch account, just verify your phone number and pay.
Is Catch free?
Yes! You’ll only earn money, never pay money.
How does the sign up bonus work?
If it’s your first time using Catch, you’ll get an extra $10 in store credit towards your next purchase in addition to what Glamnetic is offering.
Are there any restrictions on my Catch credits?
Your Glamnetic credits can only be redeemed online at Glamnetic and must be used before they expire. To redeem, just pay with Catch again next time you’re shopping with us.
You can’t earn or redeem credits on gift card purchases. Other than that, no restrictions!
How will I redeem my credits?
Your credits will automatically be applied when you shop with us again and pay with Catch. You can also manage your credits at any time by logging into your Catch account.
If you’d like to share the love, simply select “share as gift” in your Catch account to gift your credit to a friend so they can use it towards something special at Glamnetic.
How does Catch make money?
Unlike other payment methods who take a cut of every transaction, Catch charges Glamnetic only when it drives value to our business. In other words, we pay Catch a small fee if and when you return and redeem your Catch-earned store credit.
Catch was founded in 2020 by some people in San Francisco who wondered why we all use credit and debit cards when there’s a better alternative for everyone (except the credit card companies and big banks). Our team hails from companies like Affirm, Google, Apple, and LinkedIn. Some of our biggest fans are Glamnetic (obviously) and the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, Harry’s, DoorDash and Casper. And now we hope to add you to that list! [learn more]