It’s no mystery that Kylie Jenner sets the standard for beauty trends today. The makeup mogul has flaunted everything from minimal nude nails to sharp, fierce claws, and somehow our girl always looks on point. What gives?
Kylie graces the covers of fashion magazines and sets the fabulous trends that we crave. Her Instagram is jam-packed with dreamy pics of tropical destinations, the perfect swimwear, fashion photoshoots, and her jaw-dropping nail designs. If anyone is IG-worthy, it’s Jenner, and we are obsessed.
The queen of extra makes sure that her nails are always the focal point, not an afterthought.
By focal point, we mean in-your-face glam.
Her orange claws with clear watery dewdrops are such a vibe. Then she switches it up with Picasso-like art designs that leave you in awe of what she could possibly think up next.
Kylie Jenner shows us that you can flaunt the perfect mani whether you choose a short, medium, or long style. Your nails can be any color or design that your little heart desires and still look put together.
How Does She Do It
Let’s be real. Kylie has a fabulous glam squad that leaves no room for error when it comes to her pristine fashion. She can afford the bells and whistles of the high life anytime with the snap of a finger.
Her nails are seamlessly designed with intricate freehand artwork painted to pure perfection. Celebrity nail artist Chaun Legend is credited for many of Jenner’s beautiful pieces.
Unless you’ve been blessed with a very steady artistic hand, it may be difficult to recreate the looks of Kylie Jenner without a highly skilled nail tech.
If you’re feeling adventurous, though, there are some fun and creative DIY nail patterns out there that you can do at home.
You can express yourself through all types of nail colors, rhinestones, pearls, and designs. If you can imagine it, it can probably be done.
If you aren’t feeling that creative, press-on nails are on-trend and super easy to apply. Read on.
Nail Your Nails
During the lockdown in 2020, when nail salons were closed, we were all in desperate need of having our nails done. We couldn’t rely on anyone but ourselves to do them. Out came the old bottles of nail polish and our rusty painting techniques because a girl’s gotta look good.
Press-on nails quickly became the more popular option for manicures in 2020 because they’re less expensive and time-consuming than going to the nail salon. We graduated from the lockdown, but the press-on nail movement presses on.
Ombre styles are making a rapid comeback, as well as a modernized 2000’s French tip, holographic, and animal print designs. Nail shapes taking on the names of sweet flavor (almond), sexy style (stiletto), and death (coffin) are all the rage.
Press-on nails allow you to apply the perfect flair whenever you want it, and they can easily be removed and reapplied for an instant change in style. It’s an easy win-win sitch.
So Long, Salon
Your nails flaunt personal style, your you, without you having to say anything at all. You need them to look fabulous!
You want nails that are on point, but salon nails are so yesterday. In addition to being higher in cost, salon nails are credited to other inconveniences.
- Time—We know you’re obsessed about your nails, but an hour obsessed? We think not. Press-ons can be applied in two minutes. That’s quicker than it takes to apply mascara or super quick magnetic lashes.
- Damage—If the technician isn’t careful, damage to your nail bed can occur. That takes time to heal and looks less than Haute.
- Shape—The art of nail filing is a serious one. If your manicurist hasn’t mastered the technique, you’re in for a possible “Nailed It!” moment—aka, DIY gone wrong.
It’s just not worth the possibility of nail damage or walking out with less than you nails, and unlike Kylie Jenner, we’re pretty sure that a celebrity nail artist isn’t within budget.
Kylie Jenner appears to have it all. Fame, fortune, the latest fashions, the perfect hair and makeup, and she owns a billion-dollar beauty brand. It’s a little hard not to be jelly.
It’s no mystery that Kylie Jenner is a mega influencer. Kylie started her cosmetic brand in 2015. As her famous lip kit gained popularity, she utilized her social media following as a customer base.
Her business quickly skyrocketed to a billion-dollar company. She is hailed as one of the world’s youngest billionaires, and in November of 2019, she sold 51% of her cosmetic company to Coty, Inc. for 600 million dollars; NBD.
Become Obsessed With These Press-On Nails
You want fab nails with little effort, so try a style that mimics the Kylie look without the Kylie cost.
We may not walk in Kylie’s shoes, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have her style.
We’re confident you’ll become super obsessed!
- Want to feel like a princess? The Aurora press-on nails are your key to the castle. These nails are full of chromatic color-changing hues that make you feel so glam. They’re a cool almond shape, so they’re perfect for everyday wear with all the charm.
- Feeling fierce? Try on Spotted for size. These leopard french tip nails are long with a killer coffin shape. They offer a matte finish that screams fearless.
- If classy is your style, then Ma Damn is your madonna. The sleek and short almond shape whispers easy, breezy notes of sophistication.
- Enjoy the sweeter side of things? Like the Sprinkles on cupcakes, these nails offer a pop of color on a classic shape and french style.
- Want to take a walk on the dark side? Check out Boba. The sleek, glossy, black finish will have you ready-set-glam in no time.
There are more fabulous nail styles to choose from, but you don’t have to choose just one.
Nails are sold in individual sets or bundles for a variety of styles at your fingertips.
Nail kits come with 24 or 30 nails in 12 different sizes, so you can get the perfect fit. Kits also include a double-sided nail file, glue, a wooden cuticle stick, and an alcohol pad for prepping.
Each set can be worn for up to three weeks and are chip-proof, waterproof, and reusable. Our nails have a protective UV coating that prevents them from premature wear.
Kylie’s Nails Are Just a Press Away
So grab your fave and get ready to have some fun.
Snap some IG pics of your Glamnetic nails and start tagging for a chance to be featured on our site. Check out our IG and tag us @GLAMNETIC #GLAMNETICGIRL.